Top Ten lines Wormtongue used on Eowyn
Top Ten Responses by Eowyn
"Your beautiful hair reminds me of a horse's flowing tail"
"Then we'd make a great pair, as your face looks like a horse's patoot!"
"We're in the land of Horses--how about a roll in the hay?"
"Only if I can bring my pitchfork!"
"Won't you give me the time of day?"
"Certainly -- go sit on a sundial!"
"Will you not look at me?"
"Gladly! (If only YOU would return the favor.)"
"Milady, give me your hand, and I'll show you the world."
"How 'bout a fist, and I'll show you some stars."
"I would walk to the ends of the earth for you!"
"Take my horse, it's faster."
"Your place or mine?"
"Mine . . . a nice deep mine."
"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
"Supressing my gag reflex?"
"You take my breath away."
"I'd give a gold coin to know who keeps returning it to you."
"You know, I don't really have a worm's tongue"
"And yet you have mastered 'worm's breath' so admirably."
- Dr. Gamgee
Top Ten Pet Peeves of Teachers in the
Rohan Public School System:
10. All young boys want to bring their horse and spear for
show and tell.
9. It's difficult to arrange seating for kids
alphabetically when all their names start with "Eo".
8. Every year the junior-senior prom is held at Helm's
Deep with the theme "Let them Come!"
7. Pep rallies seem to always end up with chants of
"Death! Death! Death!"
6. When outnumbered 20 to 1, the football coach
always wants to run the play "King's Banner" down the center on fourth
5. Isengard's spelling team always loses to Rohan's on
4. PTA meetings invariably vote that uniforms include
leather and chain mail.
3. Young schoolkids end up playing "Run from Eowyn"
instead of kiss-chase during the first warmth of spring.
2. The assistant superintendant, Wormtongue, insists on a
grading scheme of pass/banish forthwith.
1. Senior skip-day involves many students coming down with
the "White Hand of Saruman."