Top Ten Alternate
Uses for the Phial
So, this amazing Lady gives Frodo a
beautiful phial, with the light of Earendil in it. What she doesn't say
is that she buys them in bulk because they are so handy to have around.
After all, she can...
10. Juggle them.
9. Mix them with oil and vinegar to use with her summer specialty,
Glowing Mallorn Salad.
8. Dangle them from the trees for "atmosphere" at her barbecues.
7. Hold one underneath her chin at night while making spooky noises to
frighten the younger Elves.
6. Use them to attract moths to use for e-mail messages (Eagle-Mail,
5. Playing 'Bobbing for Baubles' in the Mirror at late night parties. A
real hoot, especially when an Elf manages to get one and his cheeks
light up all pink.
4. Drink it. Packs a real wallop if you drink it, and has er...
interesting side-effects a couple hours later.
3. After one is empty, she can insert a couple pebbles and use it for a
2. Use them for nightlights.
1. Insert two phials up Celeborn's nose while he is sleeping to mute
his nasal whistling.