Bad Writing by Dinledhwen
Aragorn's Love Letter to Arwen
The Ranger sits down with quill and parchment while the Fellowship takes a break
My dearest Arwen how I miss thee let me count the ways;
1. I miss seeing your bright blue eyes. I'm constantly reminded of them when I look at Legolas.
2. I miss seeing your fair mist colored skin. I'm constantly reminded of it when I look at Legolas.
3. I miss seeing your flowing hair the color of a raven's wing. I'm
constantly reminded of it when I look at Legolas. No wait, that's not
right for he has blonde hair. Well at least it's the same length.
4. I miss seeing your lips the color of ripe cherries. I'm constantly
reminded of them when I ..look....at..ah let's skip this one.
5. I miss hearing your sweet voice. I'm constantly reminded of it when
I hear Legolas..Honestly my dearest Arwen I don't have any feelings
toward Legolas. He just happens to be the only Elf in the Fellowship I
can compare you to. The Hobbits are too short as is Gimli who is a
Dwarf (need I say more?). As for Boromir he's just a pain. Who does he
think he is a King? Now Gandalf is a fine Wizard but since you waxed
your chin hairs you two have nothing in common.
Well I had better close for now my dearest Arwen. Hopefully soon I can dump this Ring and everyone else so I can return to you.